Friday, July 31, 2009

6th Show Songs

SUMMER

Here are the songs we played for our 6th show!
(Not exactly in the order they were played)

Summer Question

6th Show You Tube

Hi Ya YA -TVXQ!
Zero-Alan Kou
Poor Sunflower-8eight
Style-Se7en
Don't Cry My Lover-TVXQ!
Again-Yui
Love Is-Rain
Amoled- Son Dam Bi and After School
Shining Star-Fahrenheit
Lost-2am
Too Shy-Hey!Say!Jump
Haru Haru (acoustic version)-Big Bang
Me-Super Junior M
Ecstasy- Koda Kumi
Why I like you- Super Junior
Even if the World Has no Fairytales-Janice
Someday-Exile
Summer Dream-TVXQ!
Say I love you in KTV- Jerry Yan
Bye Bye-
Ai Otsuka
Love Turning-Gary Chaw
Bounce Back-Red Roc not in the playlist... could not find it.
Bored (JJ Fusion)-JJ Lin


~**INSTRUMENTALS**~
Shh- Epik High
And I want to buy (ver club mix)-E.Bul
I hate you -2pm

No comments: