Friday, March 7, 2014

Music March: Shinee - Hello

I've never felt that I would love to live in a building were 5 guys are loitering outside the building - creeping on kids, jumping out of cars, and singing the hearts out in the middle of the night.  But, as the saying goes, "never say never!"  Let me stop pocking at fun at the music video and talk about this song.    Shinee has somehow managed to produce a song that JOLTS you out of any kind of funk you are in.  This song is pure magic. Sometimes I feel like SM Entertainment as an old school witch on staff just brewing great beats for them... I am forever bewitched by this 'oldie but goodie' and there's no escape in sight!  But you know what?  I don't mind. Not one bit.  Enjoy today's Music March - the musical stylings of...


"Hello!"  by Shinee

No comments: