Thursday, March 20, 2014

Music March: Mayday - Step by Step


As this MV started, so many questions popped into my head. Why are these men just on some island? Why is there an elephant? How did these guys befriend an elephant? Can I become friends with an elephant and run towards the elephant like long lost friends?

I was hoping these questions would be answered as the video went on, but they were not. The song is melodic, and I oddly liked how the song was pretty constant. The instruments and beat used throughout the song stayed the same, even the chorus didn't seem to speed up or get any more exciting. I don't know if this is because I'm in a restful state or because I truly like the song-this is always questionable for slower songs. I hope you enjoy this Taiwanese rock band's song, "Step by Step".

"Step by Step" by Mayday




No comments: