Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Adio's Mission


Kromers,

Adio needs your help. Many of you probably don't know that I can't sit still to watch dramas or watch a drama from episode 1 to the end. One time, I started Coffee Prince then stopped on episode 3 or 4 since I felt like it was moving too slow. I would watch an episode a day, until that 3rd or 4th day when I lost interest. I finished Boys over Flowers, but I technically started on episode 4 or 5. I tried to go back to watch the first few episodes and I couldn't do it...I literally couldn't sit still for it.

So, over this Thanksgiving break, I would like to start a drama....and hopefully I finish it before the year is up. I either need something action packed or so funny I'm crying because its so funny. I also don't mind romantic comedy. Rome suggested I watch Heirs.

I am enlisting everyone's help to help ME find the perfect drama so I can finally say I've finished one fully. Comment below to give me suggestions so I can begin my mission!

-Adio


No comments: